Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Coffeeneuring Stop #7: Cafe con Leche

Hey #7 already, and somehow this year has gone really easily and well.  The biggest problem has been that I'm too darned close to the coffee shops here in downtown, so I have to swing by to pick up my sister to get the required ≥ 2.0 miles in!  Anyway, here it goes:

1. where: Cafe con Leche, Water Street, Apalachicola FL

2. date: 11/24/21

3. what: black eye, with an arepa for lunch; the Big Sis had the house special latte

4. cool, after-the-cold-front weather; as with most of these rides, the gear of choice is the gravel bike

5. 2.0 (whew!) miles round-trip

OK, this picture of the bikes, me, and coffee is really bad, so I'll just keep it small and tuck it in above.  The new pedals did very well with street shoes.

Well, we're not done yet.  The theme for this year is "c+1" so c+1 (or c++?) is what we're gonna do.  Stay tuned for more caffeinated action.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rob. My kids loved that place. For our trip home Saturday we hit Jaya's Early birds trailer. Two tall black coffees sustained me for the 8 hour slog to BNA. B.T.W., next time we meet, lets do it over coffee. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent to hear, Mike. Yes, next time coffee. The beers were good, but oh did that high-test IPA catch up with me!

    ReplyDelete