Back from a whirlwind tour of NW FL. Major points of interest:
- the 2015 Mustang GT is a nimble beast.
- mini-split heat pump units co$t a lot, but there are worse options.
- the Apalach Tour of Homes was an instructive peek into a bunch of old houses I'd spent a lifetime passing by.
- according to late-night radio, there's a giant UFO submerged in Lake Vostok under the Antarctic ice. Well, it kept me awake to finish the drive Thursday night / Friday morning.
- FSU has changed a lot, but is still recognizable.
- and I had a really, really great time over in FL.
More to come.