Saturday, May 16, 2015

Upping the Ante


For 2016, the Chevrolet Camaro is getting a full make-over shadowing the 2015 Mustang upgrades, including a euro-weenie ready 2 liter turbo four-banger with sound effects played through the stereo.  Well, at least you can turn the vroom-vroom sounds off in the Camaro, that's a step up.    Right...?

Article here at Fox.

Perhaps the best part is that it has been made slightly smaller.  I've always felt that my 2012 Mustang is about 5-10% too big in nearly all dimensions (except of course horsepower), closer to a shooting brake than a sports car.  Of course, that's exactly how I use my car, so I shouldn't complain.  Still, it feels just a little too damn big, and maybe this new Camaro will start a healthy slimming trend for the pony car breed.  We'll know in five to ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment