Thursday, December 31, 2020

One More for 2020

 The origin of the term "scissor statement:" Sort By Controversial  It's short, I'll wait.  And don't worry, it really is fiction.  I'm pretty sure.  Or, at least, the main idea was was until some jackasses got turned onto the concept.

I've posted on this earlier, but here I leave it as a warning while we close the door on 2020.  Some snippets of language do not shed light, but rather have been carefully crafted to be divisive.  Think over this past year and you'll no doubt recognize a few.  Keep this in mind, learn to recognize Scissor statements, resolve to avoid their use, and when you hit a rough patch, repeat this mantra: "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."  No, really, it is just that simple.

On with life.  Onward to 2021!

No comments:

Post a Comment