Thursday, June 17, 2021

To Vax or Not to Vax?

 Over at Handwaving Freakoutery: The Vaccine Might Kill You and That's Fine

All I can add is (1) RTWT, (2) pretty much my take on it also, and (3) I went with the treatment group too.

Key quote: "Safe is a terrible word, and 'is the vaccine safe?' is the wrong question to ask. Walking across the street isn't safe.  Bicycling isn't safe."

Yes, I can vouch for that last part.  Woo, look at the time.  Got to get rolling before the day heats up.  More.

3 comments:

  1. Rob - we met on the sidewalk outside your place back in April. The 23rd as a matter of fact. Was enjoying an Oyster City brew. We talked ham radio and SWL. I'd like to get in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike -- you can reach me at razingarelli at gmail. Drop me a line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw jeez Rob. I never thought to look back here for your reply. I'll drop a line from my joisymikes gmail account.

    ReplyDelete