Thursday, June 23, 2022

Three Songs for This Week


I woke up Monday with a fever, flipped on the radio and heard:


Thirty-plus years after the nukes were taken off alert, the morons in charge have put them back on.  Over a border war to which we have no connection, half a world away.  No words to express my disgust.  So let's move on to:


Yep, that's more like it.  At least for some limited areas.  Nah, not really.  You know how these things tend to get out of hand.  Time for something more direct:


Yeah, wrap it up, I'll take that one.  Don't have an axe.  Will a chainsaw do?

Can't even smell my damn coffee, and I brew it strong, dark, and pungent.  Next time some idiot says "Let's do some GOF work on coronaviruses, it'll be cool," remember, life finds a way.

Don't get too near, a little snappish today.

No comments:

Post a Comment