Monday, January 3, 2022

Omnibus Post: New Year, New Events, New Gear

Three days in and I'm finally here to say that this blog continues.  Why?  Because it's here.  What is going on?  A new bike helmet (wore out the pads on the old one, and yes the new one damn near glows),
new coffee maker (cracked the glass on the old one), Winter Field Day is coming up (link), and the patch for Coffeeneuring 2021 arrived today (that was fast!).  After finishing Ted Chiang's latest short story collection, I'm kind of at loose ends on books, though I am making some headway on The Wim Hof Method (insane), Horowitz & Hill's The Art of Electronics (slow), and maybe Baa Baa Black Sheep if I can ever get that rolling.

Beyond that, I swear that I'm going to get that new antenna up this week (not shown actual size).  So, yeah, there's plenty going on here, just not much that's blog-amenable.  But stay tuned, I'm sure something'll turn up, even if it's only X-rays from the latest ER adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment