Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Feels Like Monday


After all the Independence Day goings-on, today feels like a Monday following a king-sized extended weekend with sprinkles on top.  What to do, what to do today?  Ride, statewide EOC net, teach class – will I never get away from teaching folks what their mammas should've already taught them about decibels yet again? – then back to what I actually need to be working on.  Here, have some theme music.


Not busy, just harried.  Though it has occurred to me lately to put the damn phone on "focus/sleeping/time-out" mode while out on the bike.  Much better.  Oh damn, that reminds me, down to my last pair of bike shorts, gotta put on laundry when I get in.  Yep, definitely a Monday, and I don't care what the calendar says.

No comments:

Post a Comment