Stuck inside for the... third day now. Yes, that is a center of rotation around some weak tropical system south of the Alabama beaches, but I don't think it'll amount to much. Neither does the NHC, which is comforting.
Anyway, I've been promising myself that I'd do some Deep Re-Arranging & Ditching of Crap around the house some nasty August days, and those days have arrived. One weekday next week after the weather clears, I'll be taking a pickup truck load to the dump. Still plenty of work to go, but it looks like we'll have plenty of ugly weather too. "Make hay while the sun shines"? "Clear junk while the rain falls."
Speaking of ugly weather, it's Katrina+21 day today! Yes, Katrina's old enough to have a drink. video No mention in the Sea Coast Echo (the BSL newspaper), though I see that things have gone trendy in the old stomping grounds.
Let's finish with something good today, a breezy 15 minute run-through of how mountain bike tech has evolved since its start. I love all the new stuff: 1x drivetrains, decent suspension, disc brakes, improved geometry, even dropper posts. Better yet, we're seeing steps towards simplifying the new tech, making it easier to work on. All good stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment